Are You Looking To Attain A
Corporate Client Base?
Identify Your Niche Product / Service For The Corporate Sector
Learn How To Package Your Offering For The Corporate Sector
Learn The ‘LANGUAGE OF CORPORATE’ So You Immediately Create Rapport
Receive The Techniques To Package And Sell Your Offering To The Corporate Sector
Take Away The Template To Build A Business Proposal To The Corporate Sector
Benefit From Understanding How To Influence Corporate Organisations So They Buy In Your Product / Service
Your Approach To Corporate Clients Has Certainly Opened My Eyes. You’re Top Of Your Game And An Inspiration To Us All.
~ Michele Paradise – Clinical Hypnotherapist
Just Some Of The Corporate Brands
We Have Worked With
Steve, working with you is the best decision I made.
~ Nicola Beattie – Hypnotherapist
The Modules You Will Receive...
You will receive 5 weekly modules which will show you how to develop and sell your offering to the corporate sector.
- Identifying the sector of the corporate market
- Developing a niche service offering for the corporate sector
- The 5 things to include in your offering to the corporate sector
- How to identify the added value your offering will deliver to the corporate sector
- Using corporate language to be able to grab the attention of the corporate sector
- The 3 areas of research to undertake before pitching to the corporate sector
Without your help I might have given up. You ignited my fire and your encouragement has been amazing.
~ Leigh Campbell – Hypnotherapist
- How to make contact and reach the decision maker
- Techniques to get past the gate keeper when making contact
- How to open up the conversation with the decision maker so you get your foot in the door
- How to write a compelling business proposal for the corporate sector
- Actions that will help you influence the decision maker to buy in to your offering
- How to get key stake holders in the corporate sector on your side
- The informal and formal actions to take so that you become a business partner to a corporate client
- How to use ‘Plus 1’ customer service to ensure you maintain a solid reputation and receive additional business
- The actions to take to help build corporate referrals to increase the number of corporate clients
I have now niched my practice and am seeing major business benefits implementing what you have recommended.
~ Cari Wesby – Hypnotherapist
If you want to attain corporate clients
then book your programme here:-
Helping You To Build Higher End Clients
and Elevate Your Business Revenue
- Purchasers will receive each module approximately one week apart.
- Once a purchase is made no refunds will be permitted. This programme is delivered and owned by Monetise Your Talent.
- Purchasers expressly agree not to forward modules to third parties both during and after completion of this programme.
- Monetise Your Talent accepts no responsibility for purchasers and users use of the material provided.
- Purchasers and users accept that material provided in this programme will only be used with appropriate and suitable clients.
- Purchasers and users agree to consult a clients medical practitioner before using material in this product where clients present with contra indications.
- Monetise Your Talent accepts no responsibility for any technical issues experienced by purchasers and users of this product.
- Users of the content within this programme agree to be in receipt of personal liability insurance before using the content in this product.
- Monetise Your Talent reserves copyright on all material delivered within this product. Purchasers and users agree not to forward the material to third parties.
Ref: Notice Of Copyright Of This Online Programme When Making Purchase:
- You do not have the right to reprint, resell, or forward any content within modules of this programme to third parties.
- You also must not give away, sell, or share the content herein.
- All rights reserved.
- No part of any module may be reproduced or transmitted in any form whatsoever, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording, or by any informational storage or retrieval system without the express permission of the author.
- Modules may not be used for training others without the express permission of the author.